Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Motion to Clap for our Webboy Oscar!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
China-Political_Pedro

Motion to Clap for our Webboy Oscar! Empty
PostSubject: Motion to Clap for our Webboy Oscar!   Motion to Clap for our Webboy Oscar! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:14 pm

During SALMUN 09 I was a chair at the African Caucus, and we had the pleasure (as well as the commodity) to have Oscar as our webboy (actually we called him web guru, but I prefere webboy), and every time he entered the African Caucus I said clapping was in order and we all gave him a deserved round of applause. I would like to start a movement for clapping motions in different caucusses for whenever Oscar appears (always using common sense for the timing of the motion, obviously) in order to demonstrate our gratification for this guy who will certainly be a main piece for this BRAMUN to be the best ever. If possible a motion for him to do his TECNOSCAR dance, which is simply amazing and amusing, but I doubt that can actually happen.
Seriously, I would just like to congratulate Oscar for doing such a great job in this forum, to which he put a lot of effort into, just as into everything he does.
Ea Miros! (Oscar's nickname, of which he is called upon only by me)

lol!
Back to top Go down

Motion to Clap for our Webboy Oscar!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Help and Support :: Don't Panic!-
Jump to: