Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transparency in and Legitimacy of the Iranian Government's Actions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
China-Political_Pedro

Transparency in and Legitimacy of the Iranian Government's Actions Empty
PostSubject: Transparency in and Legitimacy of the Iranian Government's Actions   Transparency in and Legitimacy of the Iranian Government's Actions EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:06 pm

Delegates, I would just like to open someplace for topics to start getting dicussed. Since I believe this is the subject to which the greatest amount of real debate will be deposited, I would like to see discussions start to build up here in the forum. Believe me, discussions in forums are really important, since you unconsciouly research only for the sake of winning an argument and proving to everybody that the other side was wrong, and the best, with written arguments to show to everybody how good of a delegate you are!!!
So, lets try to take some time to post here, since it will, certainly, boost a lot the quality and the intensity of upcoming debates. Chairs, I would really appreciate if you guys intermediated these discussions, and made up topics to trigger debates online as well. Even though it may seem as only more work, I know, since I have been a chair (who used the SALMUN forum and made my delegates use it also), that the topics throroughly discussed on the forum are the ones easy to deal with during the meetings, different from those where nobody knows what to say and chairs need to work a lot to make things flow.
Everybody, webboy miros had a lot of work to put things together in this forum, lets make use of it (or else he won't dance TECNOSCAR during meetings)

lol!
Back to top Go down

Transparency in and Legitimacy of the Iranian Government's Actions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Committees :: Political Committee-
Jump to: