Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Political Committee.

Go down 
+3
PoliticalJapan_Victor
DRC_PC_EAR_RafaelLessa
ViceChair-PC_David
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ViceChair-PC_David

Welcome to the Political Committee. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Political Committee.   Welcome to the Political Committee. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:44 pm

Dear Delegates,
Welcome to the 2010 Bramun Political Committee. Both I and our Chair Jose Thomaz are glad to have you and we are very sure that this edition of Bramun has all the pre-requisites of a successful one. We hope that the PC forum will help all with questions and also foster some preemptive debate.
So feel free to post replies and questions to both myself, Jose and amongst yourselves, and Welcome to BRAMUN!
Back to top Go down
DRC_PC_EAR_RafaelLessa

DRC_PC_EAR_RafaelLessa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Political Committee.   Welcome to the Political Committee. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:19 am

*First*

Hello,

My name is Rafael Lessa and I will represent the Democratic Republic of the Congo in the Political Committee. I am looking forward to the debates in this year's BRAMUN.

See You Soon,

DRC delegate
Back to top Go down
PoliticalJapan_Victor

PostSubject: Welcome   Welcome to the Political Committee. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:15 pm

Hello,

My name is Victor Codeceira and I will represent Japan together with Joao Mauricio.
I look forward to meet the other delegates in BRAMUN.
Back to top Go down
China-Political_Pedro

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Political Committee.   Welcome to the Political Committee. EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:34 pm

Hey everybody, my name is Pedro Teixeira and together with Juracy Magalhães I will be presenting China.
I hope you guys are not willing to get up there and give defensive replies that are certainly going to make discussions be boring and useless. Let's intensify things and attack each other until death. Probably not that far, but at least make things a bit more interesting.

Welcome to all of you, and good luck (specifically to the chairs)!

lol!
Back to top Go down
PC-Somalia_AlanaCavalcant

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Political Committee.   Welcome to the Political Committee. EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:54 pm

Hello delegates!
I’m Alana Cavalcanti and together with Victoria Leal, represent Somalia.I hope this BRAMUN is full of interesting debates and plenty of arguments. I wish all of you luck and we will see you in Angra.
Back to top Go down
Chair-PC_JoseThomaz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Political Committee.   Welcome to the Political Committee. EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:35 pm

Dear Delegates,

It is with great pleasure that I welcome you all to the Bramun 2010 Political Committee. As your chair for this year's conference I must say that I am really looking forward to meeting all of you and having high standard debates. As your vice-chair has kindly already reitirated, it is vital that you use this forum wisely in order to start getting ahead of the game and maybe start thinking about your countries postions on the issues as well as enhancing your understanding of the topics. David and I will be creating a topic for each of the issues, so that you can start getting together and sharing your views on the issues. We are more than welcome to answer any doubts that may arise, be them on parlimentary procedures or on the issues debated. So please feel free to contact us if you wish.
We are now two weeks from the start of the conference, so it would be interesting if you as keen delegates would start publishing any sort of comments on the forum, but please try to keep them related to the issues being debated or to MUN in a whole. So I wish you good luck in these few days that are still left before the start of the conference and hope to see you in two weeks in Angra!

Looking Forward to meeting you all!

Jose Thomaz Pereira (Chair of the Political Committee)
Back to top Go down
Poland-PC_LuizaHoefel

Poland-PC_LuizaHoefel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Political Committee.   Welcome to the Political Committee. EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:24 pm

Hi everyone, I am Luiza Hoefel and I am representing Poland, together with Isabela Martel. We're looking forward to meet all of you in Angra.
See you there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Political Committee.   Welcome to the Political Committee. Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Political Committee.
Page 1 of 1